3.31.2013

who the easter bunny really is...



Happy Easter! I thought I'd share just a quick story on this lovely (windy) Easter.

When we were little, the Easter Bunny came every year, without fail. At some point, my brother and I had figured out that the Easter Bunny wasn't who we had been led to believe. So, we teamed up (which is what we did whenever we decided to stop fighting) to prove our theory - and, in my memory, it went something like this:

Us: (approach mom while she is busy doing something, like getting ready for church.)  Hey Mom! Where did you get this Archie comic? We love it!

Mom: (distracted because she is busy) Oh, I got that at the store in town, I think.

Us: HA! You ARE the Easter Bunny! (pointing and laughing our heads off)

Mom: Oh, you little stinkers! (not the first time we've been called this)

Us: (continue laughing our heads off)

And, that's how we confirmed who the Easter Bunny really was. :)

Enjoy your day, however you spend it!

This photo is from around the time this story happened. I'll tell you more about why I had that haircut later. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!