11.24.2011

happy thankgiving!

A couple of days ago, I wrote about the idea of living a life of gratitude and some other things I learned from a friend recently.... so check that post out, too.

But, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I'm thankful for today:
  • the new snow tires on my car, and the having means to get them. 
  • my family who loves me unconditionally, even when I test their patience.
  • all of the new things I've tried this year (so far).
  • my friends, who laugh with me, support me, let me whine, and let me gloat. 
 Happy thanksgiving - what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!