8.23.2010

champagne and caviar

It's not always champagne and caviar at our house. In fact, it's never champagne and caviar. Ever. But, particularly since starting this blog, we try a lot of new things - homemade guacamole, or tuscan garlic chicken (thanks, again, Jenny!), fresh lemonade, or banana french toast.

But sometimes, it's leftover turkey burgers. And sometimes it's Subway. And sometimes, on the really lucky days, it's just a bowl of cereal - I love me some Honey Bunches of Oats! It doesn't have to be new... or fancy... or difficult to be good. Sometimes the usual, simple solution is the most satisfying. :)

What are your simple favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I love cereal for dinner!! Thanks for being honest that you don't always have fancy foods :).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!