2.24.2011

things that make me go hmm... #1

Tonight, I was on the phone with a friend.  We were talking about birthdays and ages.  And about how people who are older than us think we're so young.  And posing the question about how old do we need to be before our 'elders' consider us adults instead of the kids they remember us as.  I mean, we're 30 - and that's awesome. Because we're grown ups, right?

She then proceeded to point out that someday our grandchildren will probably say things like "Whoa!  You were born in the 1900's?!?!"

hmm....

Being 30 was a lot cooler about 30 seconds before she said that.  Thanks, friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed when i read this ---- love it --- Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - glad I could give you a laugh, Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!