1.06.2011

vote for...

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm not the type to spam my friends and family with chain letters, quizzes, etc... but you also know that I like to support a good cause. There's an organization in my hometown taking competing for $250,000 toward building a rec/education center for people with disabilities and the community and they are currently in 17th place (which is pretty good, I think - yesterday they were 21, I think).  I encourage you to take a look by clicking the image below and, if you think it's a great idea, give it a vote.  You can vote daily through Jan. 31.  




End of commercial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!