I mentioned a couple of days ago that I had high intentions of being productive this weekend. I got a little distracted, but got most of it done.
Here's what I completed:
- pick up champagne and orange juice for brunch (mimosas!)
- have brunch with friend Kim and her family (yeah!)
- get my hair cut (it needs it desperately)
- hang out with other friends
- find a couple of sweaters
- pick up other necessities for which I currently have low/nonexistent inventory
- get shoes
- get a new computer bag
- peruse fun things at the office supply store but I DID take a peek at Target's supply...
- take down and put away Christmas decorations
- fit Christmas tree back into its box
- make brownies - they were gross, but I did make them. Tooooo much sugar. boo. If you have a good brownie recipe, send it my way, please.
- make relatively complicated dinner on new years eve
New Years Eve was nice - and want to give a big shout out and thank you to Kim & Brian making me brunch and letting me hang out with their family that morning. They totally rock and the kids are adorable! I stayed home until about 9 p.m. that night to see if the weather would allow me to go out - and it did so I met up with Abby & Co. in Minneapolis. The place we were at gave us nice tierras to wear for the midnight countdown, too.
|Abby & Me|
I'm not one for resolutions, so have nothing really to report on that front. I'm just planning to keep doing what I have been doing and try to do a little better going forward. So here's what I want from you: 1) What about you - any resolutions this year? and 2) Is there anything else you'd like to see from me this year?
Wishing you everything you want and more for 2011.