12.10.2010

be my guest

I'm just going to throw this out there - anyone interested in writing a guest post for my blog?  You could write it up and send it (with pics if you want) and I can post - or I think there's a way to grant access to others, too.  With the holiday season coming up, I'm sure there are some good recipes being made or stories to tell... or even anything non-holiday related. Let me know if you're interested.  I think it might be fun!

In the meantime, maybe I'll dig in the cupboards tomorrow and see what we have - sounds like we may be snowed in, anyway.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!