12.09.2010

joy to the world

If you haven't caught on, yet, I'm totally in the holiday spirit right now. One of the things I love the most about the season is the music. It's hard to come up with favorites, but I'm going to give it a shot - in no particular order, here is my top 10: 
  • Christmas in Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • Joy to the World
  • This Christmas Day - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • Baby it's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
  • A Start to Follow - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • Oh Come All Ye Faithful
  • The Prince of Peace - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey version
  • Promises to Keep - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • Little Drummer Boy - Bob Seger version

Clearly I am a fan of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra - this is the CD that is currently in my car and will likely remain until New Years.  Music is great.  It can keep you occupied on long car rides by yourself, make you feel happier, and makes singing sound much nicer (at least mine).  You can also do fun things - like this (below).  Turn on your sound and enjoy.


So, what am I missing? Would love to hear your favorites!

2 comments:

  1. You are missing Bing Crosby. He is amazing. I just posted about my two favorite Christmas songs of his, Mele Kalikimaka and Christmas in Killarney. Really all of his songs are wonderful, who am I kidding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - I'll download some BC and burn it to a cd for my car; it'll give me a break from the TSO on my drive home for the holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!