- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (the claymation one)
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
- Home Alone & Home Alone 2 (I refuse to watch 3&4 because it's a different kid)
- The Grinch who Stole Christmas (the cartoon one - not the Jim Carrey one)
- A Christmas Carol (the Mickey Mouse one - not the Jim Carrey one - there is a theme here)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
I'm sure I'm missing some, but these are the ones I try to watch every Christmas season for sure. I usually end up seeing A Christmas Story on TV - which is good but for some reason not one of my top ones... even though I do really enjoy the kid in the giant snowsuit and love the leg lamp. And there are the made-for-tv ones that I can never remember the name of but do enjoy. I must admit, though, that I haven't seen Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life for a very long time... so they would maybe make the list if I watched them again, but right now I don't remember them well enough to say. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person...
I know I'm missing some here, too. What are your favorites must-sees during the holiday season? Let me know!
I'll leave you with this - one on the great scenes from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Love this movie.