8.25.2011

things I find witty... #1

I've done a couple of posts about "things that make me go hmmm..." and now am switching gears a bit to "things I find witty..." I love witty people. People sometimes tell me I'm witty, and I like to think that I am on occasion.

So, a couple of weeks ago, my brothers went canoeing with a big group of friends (men and women) and apparently one of the friends (not the brothers) was canoeing in the nude part of the time. (Yep. Nude.)

He says he's a ca-nudist. (get it? canoe / nudist?)

hahaha - ca-nudist.

I like witty people. Even if they are nude. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!