9.08.2011

ooey-gooey stuffed cupcakes

A couple of weeks ago, it was Mom's birthday and the whole fam was here to visit and to go out on the lake. Mom and I went out to dinner while the boys went to a pre-season Vikings game. The next day, we all went out on the lake for the day - and mom even drove the boat for a while! We, being the good children we are, pretended to be terrified. But I digress... what's a birthday without cake?

Soo... I found a recipe called "Ooey-Gooey Stuffed Cupcakes" by Emeril on the food network website. And, that's pretty much what they were. Ooey. Gooey. Stuffed. Basically a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese and chocolate chips inside.The only thing I did differently was I made this into 12 bigger cupcakes, and per the recipe it's 16.

I think mom enjoyed them for her birthday. :)


I wish I had a good picture of the inside, but I don't. Picture ooey. gooey.


What's your favorite birthday cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!