9.06.2011

ribs

Ribs are awesome, but they're not my specialty - they're Keith's. But today, I gave it a shot and he told me what to do while he was gone and it turns out it's not so hard! You take the rack of ribs and put it on tin foil, rub it with a spice rub, turn up the sides of the tinfoil so liquid doesn't run out - because you pour a little wine in there for moisture (I used some red chianti that was leftover). Just a little. I also put some sweet and spicy sauce on half of them to see what happened.

I wasn't ready to bake them, yet, so I put them in the fridge for a few hours, then baked slow at 250 degrees for 2 hours. Then, put them on the grill (checking regularly) for about 15-30 minutes until they're done and you have the "char" you want. On the grill, brush on some barbeque sauce.


And that's about it - it takes a long time but they're great. Keep a roll of paper towels nearby, though, because they are m.e.s.s.y.

Oh, and the sweet and spicy sauce was good! Barbeque is probably still better, but it was close...

How do you make ribs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!