9.27.2011

the song I love the most... #1

Since yesterday's post was negative about the song I hate the most right now, I thought I should counter that with the song I love the most right now.



It's Hallelujah, sung here by the Canadian Tenors. I've heard this song in a couple of other places - on Shrek and on General Hospital (don't judge my viewing habits, please). I love it. They played it as part of the In Memory part of the Emmy's a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was great. I think it's lovely, beautiful, and all kinds of other warm and fuzzy adjectives.

Now, I just need to control how much I play it (obviously I downloaded it) so I don't get sick of it.

What's the song you love the most right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome - so please let me know what you think! The feature is a little funny on here, so sometimes you have to click a few times to submit. I appreciate you taking the time!